JOIN THE OCL PATRON’S CIRCLE
The Circle was created in 2017 on the occasion of the orchestra’s 75th anniversary. It gathers classical music amateurs and passionates wishing to commit themselves to the artistic project of the OCL, with a view to support its exceptional heritage.
For classical music to be fully part of Lausanne’s life, the Circle gathers its patrons during meetings with artists, festive events and of course concerts at the Salle Métropole.
Individual member: CHF 1’200.- *
Couple: CHF 1’800.- *
Company: CHF 2’800.- *
On the occasion of those 4 concerts, privileged moments are organized for our patrons and their guests (ticket costs shall be borne by members) :
- Exclusive welcoming ceremony for the patrons
- Pre-concert drinks offered to the patrons and their guests
- Dedicated bar during intermissions
- Invitation to assist to the “Espace 2 Préface” before the concert (7pm)
- After-concert meetings at the Duke’s Bar with musicians
- *Meeting with a trumpet player of the orchestra to share the secrets of his musical practice (6.15pm)
Les Dominicales Concerts
Under the sign of the trumpet
On the occasion of the annual OCL concert at the Martigny Fondation Pierre Gianadda, the patrons can accompany the OCL and share a dinner (expenses are not covered) during the concert of Sunday, the 16th of February 2020 with conductor and clarinettist Martin Fröst (works of Weber, Mozart and Beethoven).
- Gala dinner of the OCL on Friday, the 15th of November 2019
- Charitable concert in aid of the Point d’Eau on Wednesday, the 18th of December 2019
Mention of the Patron’s Circle members in our seasonal brochure and within the programmes of the 4 benefits Grands Concerts.
50% off on a maximum of 4 seats per concert (in the limits of available seats) upon booking until the Friday preceeding the concert. Only available for concerts hosted by the OCL.
Jean-Baptiste Heinzer, president
Bertrand Willi, secretary
Françoise & Dominique Fasel
Rose-Marie & François Heinzer
Marie-Laure & Jacques Micheli
Stéphanie Vuadens & Yves Noël
As well as all the patrons who wish to remain anonymous
Duke’s Tapas & Music Bar
Marc Floquet & Alain Krieg
Maria & Jean-Baptiste Heinzer
Tél. +41 21 345 00 28