1. Tickets can be purchased online at our
by credit card (we provide a secure procedure).
2. Tickets can be purchased the OCL box office:
Rue de Genève 12
Monday – Tuesday – Thursday – Friday from 9am to 1pm (except holidays).
Wednesday from 9am to 11.30am
3. Tickets can be purchased at the Salle Métropole box office the day/evening of the concert
The box office opens an hour before the concert.
PRODUCTS ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE BOX OFFICE
Treat yourself to an exceptional musical experience and share your passion!
The Lausanne Chamber Orchestra box office also offers the orchestra’s recordings on CD, posters and gift certificates for the amount of your choice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also read the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
- In order to ensure you get the tickets you want, please place your order at least 48 hours before the concert you would like to attend. As far as possible, we process orders upon receipt during box office hours. The list of available concert dates is not necessarily exhaustive. If a date does not appear for the concert you are interested in, please call the box office since there may still be seats available.
- To validate your order, we require you provide full contact details (last name, first name, address, zip code, city, and phone number).
- Order confirmations are sent via e-mail or regular mail. If you do not receive your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order during business hours (add an extra day or two for holidays and weekends), please contact us by phone.
- Never send your credit card information via e-mail. You can pay for your tickets using our secure payment website, or at our box office within three days after placing your order, but at least 48 hours before the event. For more detailed information about payment and withdrawals, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- If you do not select the seats you would like (balcony, orchestra, category and price), you will be given the best available seats for a full-price ticket (subject to availability).
- Tickets that have been purchased may be picked up at the box office during business hours and on the day/evening of the performance (doors open one hour prior to concert time).
- We accept payment in cash (Swiss francs) and by credit card (VISA and Mastercard online; and Postcard, Maestro, VISA and Mastercard at the box office).
- Tickets that are not picked up, and for which no cancellation request has been submitted (at least 48 hours before the performance), will be charged to the customer’s credit card.
- Tickets that have been issued may not be exchanged or refunded.
Legal Name: Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne
Headquarters: Rue de Genève 12, CH – 1003 Lausanne
Phone: + 41 345 00 20
Fax: + 41 345 00 21
Registered address: Lausanne, Suisse.